At times, working with technology can be difficult. With that thought in mind, if you are having difficulties with the re-enrollment process, please take a look at the following “screen shots” to help you “see” what you should be “seeing” and looking for!
2. You will then see the following screen. It is here where you will fill in your username/password. Use the “Forgot Username/Password” if necessary or click “Create New ParentsWeb Account” if you have never logged in to ParentsWeb. (Note: SCL-NC is our Disctrict Code.)
3. Once you have logged on to ParentsWeb, you will click the “Family Information” link in the left column.
4. After you have clicked on “Family Information,” you will be given further options under the “Family Information” link. You will want to click on the “Enrollment/Reenrollment” link.
5. It is at that point that you will be able to “Start Enrollment Packet” for your child. (Or choose which child to start with if you have multiple children enrolled.)
6. From that point, you simply walk through the process of providing or verifying information that is on file for your child. You will be able to follow your progress in the window which will be on the left side of your screen. After you have successfully completed each step, you will see a green check mark appear next to that step. (See picture below.)
7. However, if you see a caution triangle next to one of the steps, that means you have completed some aspect of that step. (See picture above.)
8. If you are unable to complete the enrollment process at one time, don’t worry! After you complete each step, you are able to “save” your work and you may come back to it at a later time. (Notice in the following picture that there is the option to “edit” Mollie’s re-enrollment packet.)
9. Once you have completed the process, you will go to “Enrollment Packet Review” where you will be able to review all of the information that you submitted. You will also have the opportunity to view a PDF of all the information that you submitted. You can then save a copy of the information for your records if you would like.
10. (See the picture above.) Once you are satisfied with the information that you submitted, you will click the “Complete Review and Submit Enrollment Packet.”
11. The next screen will inform you of the re-enrollment/registration fee that is due and will give you the option to “Submit Enrollment Packet and Make Payment.”
Should you have difficulty, please contact the Academy office at (704) 544-7323.