Thank you for your interest in South Charlotte Baptist Academy. Admission is accomplished through an application & enrollment process.
The basic steps to enrolling a new student at South Charlotte Baptist Academy are as follows:
- Step One – Click here to create on “Online Application Account.” (Please note: you will be unable to proceed to “Step Two” unto open enrollment begins on February 1, 2018.)
- Step Two – Using the information you created during “Step One,” You will then login to your Application Account to begin the Application Process.
- Step Three – Complete the SCBA Application. During this step, basic information is gathered about the student and their family.
- Step Four – Submit the Application along with the Application Fee of $25. Once the application has been submitted, it is sent to our office where it is reviewed. If the application is accepted an “Offer of Enrollment” will be sent to the family.
- After the “Offer of Enrollment” is sent, the actually enrollment process begins.
- During the enrollment process, additional information will be gathered about the student and family.
- If you are seeking to enroll a student in the 7th through 12th grades, you will need to set up an “Enrollment Interview” between the student and the Academy’s administration.
- Once you have completed the enrollment you will submit the enrollment packet along with the non-refundable registration fee. The payment of the registration fee will hold your child’s spot until all other financial arrangements are made. (See “Fee & Tuition Rates” for additional information about financial arrangements.)
South Charlotte Baptist Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies or other school-administered programs.