The dates for 2017 Summer Day Camp will be Monday, June 5 through Friday, July 28, 2017
South Charlotte Baptist Church and Academy Day Camp accepts students regardless of race, sex, or national origin. We have an open enrollment for currently enrolled students and students from outside SCBA desiring a Christian based Summer Day Camp.
How to Enroll for Summer Camp
- Click here to print out the application, complete it & bring to SCBA office.
- Pay Registration Fee.
- Complete a child Pick-up List Form.
- Complete Emergency Release Form.
- Complete Financial Arrangements.
- Sign “Statement of Cooperation”.
Find the Right Fit for You!
FULL DAY (7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.) $175 PER WEEK
HALF DAY (7:30 a.m. – noon) $100 per week
- A one-time non-refundable fee of $50 is due at registration. (Registration is $25 if registered by April 30)
- All rates must be paid in full in advance. Weekly payments are due Monday mornings.
- Full day rates include weekly activities and a day camp activity shirt!
- 10% off seven or eight weeks if paid in full by April 15th.
- 15% off if…
- child is enrolled in SCBA for the 2017-18 year,
- who attends at least 7 of the 8 weeks,
- whose registration is paid by May 1, who has chosen the 12 month FACTS payment plan (FACTS payments begin in May).
- (any refund will forfeit the discount)
- Pricing includes snacks, supplies, and most field trips.
- Campers need to bring a sack lunch each day.
- Campers ages 5 and below need to bring a fitted crib sheet and blanket to cover mats for quiet/rest time.
- All campers must wear tennis shoes for daily activities. Sandals and flip flops should not be worn.
- Child must be potty trained (NO “pull-ups”) prior to first day of camp.
- Campers must abide by SCBA dress guidelines.
- No tank tops, shorts above the knee, sundresses, midriff showing when arms are held above the head, etc.
- No worldly fashions in jewelry (such as body piercing for boys or girls, ear rings on boys, etc. Clothing should not promote non-Christian, worldly items or themes.)
- Accent your outfit, not your outfit’s fit.
- Attire should come to the knee.
- Bible Lessons
- Arts and Crafts
- Bike Days
- Pineville Park
- Carolina Raptor Center
- Water Days
- Discovery Place
- And More…
If you have further questions, please contact the Academy office at (704) 544-7323.